As a software developer, you will be a key part of our ground control station team to improve the capabilities and usability of our VTOL systems. Together with our World-Class-Team, currently 3 team members, you will take an empowering role: pushing the boundaries of drone technologies.
You will be working closely with stakeholders from the Flight Control, AI and System Test departments to improve and extend our ground control station software. With the software developement of features for our ground control station you'll support Quantum Systems‘ mission to transform decision-making processes through aerial data intelligence.
What is your Day to Day Mission:
- Design and implementation of features for our ground control station software
- Maintenance and improvement of existing features
- Optimization of UI and UX for drone use cases
- Execution of test procedures and flight tests
What you bring to the team:
- You have completed a technical university or a comparable background with a finished degree.
- You are highly experienced in application development, ideally with C# and WPF, experience with automated testing or test-driven-development, optionally experience in: C++, drones, robots, geoinformational systems.
- You have a high learning ability and independent way of working, strong programming skills with interest in software design and quality.
- You are highly self-motivated and drive your area of responsibility independently.
- Due to your open, communicative, friendly and competent attitude, it is easy for you to be considered as an internal expert by your colleagues.
- Communication in English is a matter of course for you.
- We believe in the power of combined efforts: straightforward tech expertise paired with a customer-centric focus.
- We are industry pioneers who are ambitious, bold, and visionary.
- We push limits, think outside-the-box and strive for technological excellence to shape the future of aerial data.
- We promise to be your runway for individual and professional growth.
- Company pension scheme: We support you so that you can already make provisions for later.
- Flexible working hours: With trust-based working hours, you are not only responsible for your working hours, but also for your work-life balance.
- Mobile working: If it gets too turbulent for you in our office, you can get the necessary balance through mobile working.
- Bike-Leasing: We support you in staying environmentally mobile and healthy.
- Corporate Benefits: Your opportunity for attractive offers and discounts from well-known suppliers and brands, e.g. Adidas, Apple, Expedia.
- Employee events: We not only want to grow together, but also celebrate our successes together.
- Lunch-Card: Be powerful with delicious energy, daily lunch budget is sponsored.
Quantum Systems specialises in the development, design, and production of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). The company’s range of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) sUAS are built to maximize range and versatility and to provide operators with a seamless user experience. By integrating cutting-edge software capabilities, like edge computing and real-time AI-powered data processing, Quantum Systems is building next-generation UAS for clients in defence, security, public sectors.