As a Software Developer Sensor AI ML, you will be a key part of our AI/Computer Vision team to develop existing and new AI algorithms for Sensor Data Processing based on ML. Together with our World-Class-Team, currently 4 team members, you will take an empowering role: pushing the boundaries of drone technologies.
You will be working closely with stakeholders from the Ground Control, Flight Testing, Embedded Software und Electronics departments to ensure seamless AI-supported flight sequence and resulting sensor data. With your high-level experience in ML-based AI you'll support Quantum Systems‘ mission to transform decision-making processes through aerial data intelligence.
What is your Day to Day Mission:
- Development of new AI algorithms for Sensor Data Processing (e.g. Computer Vision) using Machine Learning methods
- Advancement of existing Machine Learning AI algorithms for new use cases
- Management of the data pipeline including acquisition, labeling, training and quality control
- Design and execution of verification and quality tests
- Design and execution of flight tests
What you bring to the team:
You have a technical university degree or a comparable background with a completed course of study
You already have at least 2 years of professional/practical experience in machine learning
- You have experience in TensorRT or PyTorch
- Your knowledge excels in Neural Network design and training. Optional experience with embedded deployment (e.g. Nvidia Jetson)
- Due to your open, communicative, friendly and competent attitude, it is easy for you to be considered as an internal expert.
- You are highly self-motivated and drive your area of responsibility independently.
- Communication in English is a matter of course for you.
- We believe in the power of combined efforts: straightforward tech expertise paired with a customer-centric focus.
- We are industry pioneers who are ambitious, bold, and visionary.
- We push limits, think outside-the-box and strive for technological excellence to shape the future of aerial data.
- We promise to be your runway for individual and professional growth.
- Company pension scheme: We support you so that you can already make provisions for later.
- Flexible working hours: With trust-based working hours, you are not only responsible for your working hours, but also for your work-life balance.
- Mobile working: If it gets too turbulent for you in our office, you can get the necessary balance through mobile working.
- Corporate Benefits: Your opportunity for attractive offers and discounts from well-known suppliers and brands, e.g. Adidas, Apple, Expedia.
- Employee events: We not only want to grow together, but also celebrate our successes together.
- Lunch-Card: Be powerful with delicious energy, daily lunch budget is sponsored.
Quantum Systems specialises in the development, design, and production of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). The company’s range of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) sUAS are built to maximize range and versatility and to provide operators with a seamless user experience. By integrating cutting-edge software capabilities, like edge computing and real-time AI-powered data processing, Quantum Systems is building next-generation UAS for clients in defence, security, public sectors.