As Flight Test Data Analyst, you will be a key part of
our Navigation and Analysis team. You will help to internal and external stakeholders to understand flight logs, establish the database and help with flight testing instruments. Together with our World-Class-Team, currently 5 team members, you will take an empowering role: pushing the boundaries of drone technologies.
You will be working closely with stakeholders from the R&D, Production and Customer support departments.
What is your Day to Day Mission:
- Tool-based flight data analysis for R&D, support, and production
- Further development of the existing toolset, and extension of our automated test suite
- Definition, development, and maintenance of processes supporting official standards (e.g. EN9100)
- Establishing Database infrastructure
- novel AI based data analysis methods(e.g. deep learning)
- novel predictive maintenance algorithms
- online monitoring algorithms for(sub-) systems
- Database solutions for flight test data
Assessment and implementation of
What you bring to the team:
- Background: You graduated in mechanical, electrical, or aeronautical engineering; informatics or mathematics.
- Programming Skills: You have significant experience with MATLAB and/or Python as well as experience with C/C++ or C#.
- Database skills: NoSQL databases, efficient data storage solutions, data optimization
- Analytical Skills: You have a sound knowledge of statistics and digital signal processing; either theoretical (university lectures) or practical. You also have a good understanding of simulation and analysis of dynamical systems (e.g. ODEs, LTI systems). A flight mechanics background is beneficial.
- We believe in the power of combined efforts: straightforward tech expertise paired with a customer-centric focus.
- We are industry pioneers who are ambitious, bold, and visionary.
- We push limits, think outside-the-box and strive for technological excellence to shape the future of aerial data.
- We promise to be your runway for individual and professional growth.
- Company pension scheme: We support you so that you can already make provisions for later.
- Flexible working hours: With trust-based working hours, you are not only responsible for your working hours, but also for your work-life balance.
- Mobile working: If it gets too turbulent for you in our office, you can get the necessary balance through mobile working.
- Corporate Benefits: Your opportunity for attractive offers and discounts from well-known suppliers and brands, e.g. Adidas, Apple, Expedia.
- Employee events: We not only want to grow together, but also celebrate our successes together.
- Lunch-Card: Be powerful with delicious energy, daily lunch budget is sponsored.
Quantum Systems specialises in the development, design, and production of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). The company’s range of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) sUAS are built to maximize range and versatility and to provide operators with a seamless user experience. By integrating cutting-edge software capabilities, like edge computing and real-time AI-powered data processing, Quantum Systems is building next-generation UAS for clients in defence, security, public sectors.