As a Regional Sales Manager, you are a key part of our commercial sales team to drive local sales alongside our reseller network. Together with our World-Class-Team, currently 5 team members, you will take an empowering role: pushing the boundaries of drone technologies. You will be working closely with stakeholders from the marketing, support, and product management department to help define our long term solution strategy as well as empower our partners to dominate the local drone landscape. By driving sales and developing your region, for Quantum-Systems - your mission will be a powerful impact.
What is your Day to Day Mission:
- Responsible for the management of the sales distribution network within Africa and Middle East
- Responsible for direct sales, key account management and demonstrations / POC projects within Africa and Middle East
- Structured implementation of our sales strategy with responsibility for turnover and results for your sales region
- Expansion of your sales region through existing distributor development and new distributor acquisition
- Establishing and maintaining long-term partnerships with relevant user groups
- First point of contact for all sales-related questions from existing customers and distributors and potential new customers in your sales region
- Active market and competition observation of your sales region for independent optimisation of your sales measures
- Planning and implementation of trade fairs and other sales-promoting activities (e.g. flight demonstrations with subsequent data processing) in your sales region
- Disciplined maintenance of your customer data and sales activities in the CRM system
- Regular reporting of your turnover and sales activities
What you bring to the team:
Strong sales personality with a preference for strategic thinking and action
Professional experience in sales (ideally with relevant network)
Completed training or studies in the field of geospatial and/or agriculture
Strong communicator and committed team player with assertiveness and intercultural competence
Very good conceptual and analytical skills
Willingness to travel as well as a high level of self-organisation
Confident in handling of MS-Office and experience with a CRM system
- We believe in the power of combined efforts: straightforward tech expertise paired with a customer-centric focus.
- We are industry pioneers who are ambitious, bold, and visionary.
- We push limits, think outside-the-box and strive for technological excellence to shape the future of aerial data.
- We promise to be your runway for individual and professional growth.
- Company pension scheme: We support you so that you can already make provisions for later.
- Flexible working hours: With trust-based working hours, you are not only responsible for your working hours, but also for your work-life balance.
- International team: Regular exchange visits at Quantum-Systems HQ in Gilching, Germany and Quantum-Systems Inc. in Moorpark, California.
- Employee events: We not only want to grow together, but also celebrate our successes together.
- Lunch-Card: Be powerful with delicious energy, daily lunch budget is sponsored.
- Corporate Benefits: Your opportunity for attractive offers and discounts from well-known suppliers and brands, e.g., Adidas, Apple, Expedia.
Quantum Systems specialises in the development, design, and production of small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS). The company’s range of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) sUAS are built to maximize range and versatility and to provide operators with a seamless user experience. By integrating cutting-edge software capabilities, like edge computing and real-time AI-powered data processing, Quantum Systems is building next-generation UAS for clients in defence, security, public sectors.